Irene Virag's Garden Party

I'm Irene Virag -- a writer, a gardener, a cancer survivor. I think ideas are like plants. They need nurturing to grow. And gardeners share both. So welcome to my blog. It’s all about what’s happening in my garden and beyond.

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

KEEPING IN TOUCH WITH IRENE


I'm sorry to tell you this but you won't see my column in Newsday after Dec. 28. I want you to know it's not my decision -- Newsday is cancelling my contract. There's a possibility I might return in the spring. I hope so. But that will be somebody else's decision not mine. 

But as far as you and I are concerned, this doesn't have to mean goodbye. I'll be revamping my blog and revving up my online presence. Click here to visit my website and get on my mailing list for updates about Web-special columns, calendars and much more. 

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad you are here! I will look forward to more wonderful articles on your web site!

Jenny

2/22/2009 1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home