Irene Virag's Garden Party

I'm Irene Virag -- a writer, a gardener, a cancer survivor. I think ideas are like plants. They need nurturing to grow. And gardeners share both. So welcome to my blog. It’s all about what’s happening in my garden and beyond.

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Mr. Virag's Cucuzz

Just in case you missed it, here's my column about my husband and his amazing cucuzz. By the way, his real name is Harvey Aronson and he's an accomplished writer, editor, journalist, professor and gardener in his own right. And yet he ever-so-sweetly embraces the moniker of Mr. Virag in the garden world. 

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Harvey,

Love the picture! Looks like you could be a formidable crickett player.

Enjoy
Steve

12/19/2008 10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home