Irene Virag's Garden Party

I'm Irene Virag -- a writer, a gardener, a cancer survivor. I think ideas are like plants. They need nurturing to grow. And gardeners share both. So welcome to my blog. It’s all about what’s happening in my garden and beyond.

Saturday, June 16, 2007

What a Croc

George Bush in Crocs?

I may be forced to toss my sunflower-yellow Crocs in the compost pile. Okay, I know they're not biodegradable -- but you get my drift.

Still, President Bush in Crocs -- with socks. OMG, as the kids say. This photo from Getty Images is not a pretty picture.
I'm not surprised that he's wearing the most boring shade of Crcos I've ever seen. And the socks -- it's a footwear faux pas of the greatest magnitude. But then again, why not since he's spent so much time with his foot in his mouth.

Maybe now we can officially call him George "What a Croc" Bush.

Bloggers, of course, are having a lot of fun with this one, but most of all I like what Manolo the shoe blogger has to say.

Tell me what you think.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home