Irene Virag's Garden Party

I'm Irene Virag -- a writer, a gardener, a cancer survivor. I think ideas are like plants. They need nurturing to grow. And gardeners share both. So welcome to my blog. It’s all about what’s happening in my garden and beyond.

Sunday, May 06, 2007

Listen to Me

If you'd like to learn about disease-resistant roses, drought-tolerant plants or amazing annuals, check out the slide shows I narrated to complement my column in Newsday about master gardeners.

The master gardener's programs in Nassau and Suffolk are run by the county branches of Cornell Cooperative Extension. To find out about extension programs elsewhere, click here.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

IN REGARDS TO YOUR JULY CALENDAR ARTICLE ABOUT SLUGS,USE A SMALL CONTAINER BURY IT WITH THE RIM AT GROUND LEVEL ,ADD BEER,THEY GO AFTER THE HOPS INSTEAD OF THE BASIL,USE ONE CONTAINER EVERY FEW FEET

7/01/2007 11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home