Irene Virag's Garden Party

I'm Irene Virag -- a writer, a gardener, a cancer survivor. I think ideas are like plants. They need nurturing to grow. And gardeners share both. So welcome to my blog. It’s all about what’s happening in my garden and beyond.

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Hit Me, Hit Me -- I'm on the Web

Hey everybody. This is a big day for me. My Web site -- www.irenevirag.com -- makes its debut today, which is an amazing thing for a still-uncertain voyager in the electronic world.

Hit me, hit me -- I'll love it.

And please let me know what you think. If you want to be nice that's okay, but above all be honest.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great looking website, Irene! I'm glad to see you've included an archive of your favorite stories in pdf format... I printed out a few of "my" favorites for perusing later.

8/20/2006 3:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've read your column for years and have always enjoyed it. I'll now be a regular reader of your website as well. Lots of success with it!

8/20/2006 7:59 PM  
Blogger Amused2bHere said...

Nice design on the site, congrats on your web debut. I like the ability to read some of your previous columns, thanks for that.

I read your article today about the hummingbirds. Very interesting stuff, makes me want to plant for them too (yeah, another gardening plan I'll never get around to.(sigh)Well, at least I can dream).

Thanks for the inspiration.I'm bookmarking your site right away.

8/21/2006 5:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your web site looks fantastic! It was great hearing you speak in the video clips. You have a very nice voice.

8/21/2006 5:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

glad to see the website and blog. will be checking back frequently

8/22/2006 6:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Irene its wonderful..Do you really write with your quill pen motif? cn't wait to make a visit to Irene a regular ocassion

8/24/2006 3:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your website! What a treat. The only problem is that I've neglected my husband all day reading your articles.

8/27/2006 9:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Irene,
I must say your website is very tastefully done. I've been a faithful reader of your column for about three years and have enjoyed them immensely. Thank you for sharing your wit, wisdom, and knowledge.
George S. in CT

10/01/2006 5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home